Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » my dark poetry

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
8/29/2012 4:39:45 AM

carrington marshall
Hi everyohe, I hope you enjoy my dark poems, interestingly I am also a psychic medium. I think it is most strange that I suddenly started writing these strange poems some which are quite biblical, and also I sometimes use olde English words, There are some thirty or so poems in my book which is named DOOR O'THA DEAD. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR COMMENTS, CARRINGTON
permalink • reply with quote
8/29/2012 8:37:08 AM

Maura McGregor
carringtonmarshall wrote:
Hi everyohe, I hope you enjoy my dark poems, interestingly I am also a psychic medium. I think it is most strange that I suddenly started writing these strange poems some which are quite biblical, and also I sometimes use olde English words, There are some thirty or so poems in my book which is named DOOR O'THA DEAD. PLEASE SEND ME YOUR COMMENTS, CARRINGTON

I'm obsessed with psychics lol. I was able to see Sylvia Browne about a year back at a conference show, and of course, I conduct e.v.p.s when I get the chance. I have some pretty great stuff on my youtube account (the evps are recorded and some video taped and recorded) and I put them on YouTube (superiorwievps is my user handle). NICE TO MEET YOU!
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » my dark poetry