Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
7/18/2012 4:12:37 AM

kerry singleton
Well i am the owner of a tattoo & body piercing shop we have been open for 10 months & it's not going very well, so we have decided to close the doors. Only problem is where do i go now as i have put my heart & soul into this. I live in a small town & there is not much work so we are thinking of moving back to where there is work, but i am worried about this as we have no direction dont know exactly where we are going to end up, we are going to pack our home store it all at my mum's house & hit the highway, so worried for my children I honestly don't know if i am doing the right thing? I feel lost & very stressed..
permalink • reply with quote
8/11/2012 2:03:15 PM

Lorraine Ferns
It sounds really stressful; I have been unemployed for a long time, and I'm always broke. I was thinking that at least I have only myself, you sound like you have a major load. I hope things work out for you; I'll keep my fingers crossed. I know this is a hard time to write-have you tried writing out your feelings-sometimes it helps me-sometimes! I wish you well!
permalink • reply with quote