Darkness and pain begins to appear
How hard I cry without shedding a tear
My heart twisted and torn to shreds
Leaving me now feeling dead
Pulled down underneath

please tell me if it's ok....
edited by eleanore13 on 10/22/2010
5/28/2011 9:19:54 AM
Young poets? almost 15!!!!!!! it's nice to see that there are other teens on this site.
9/19/2011 3:36:50 PM
Talk me out of it i know this may seem all 'evangelical' or whatever, but seriously. be brave. trust in GOD He'll help you get through this. and in case you're questioning it, He DOES love you. and if your stepdad is abusing you to the point you want to commit suicide? tell the police or SOMEONE who can help. if i could, i would give you a hug right now i'm sure you're a nice guy, please don't try to 'end it' 'cause it won't end if you do what you're considering. if you ever need anyone to talk to, you can soupmail me or whatever. try being optomistic. look for the good things in life. good luck, i believe you can pull through this! i'm keeping you in my prayers! ------Ell
edited by eleanore13 on 9/19/2011
9/19/2011 3:48:55 PM
Should I? look at the good things in life, even if you think rright now there are none. you mentioned you think you may be good at acting, try out for a play or musical! local, or a school one(assuming you are in school, i apologise if i am wrong) there are lots of good people who love to act, and you may find that, you too, are passionate about it! memorizing lines will help you get your mind off of the sad things in life. it'll give you a safe haven. i myself love acting, there are truely good people in this department. if theatre is not for you, try another art! don't give up! try painting your emotions, practice singing or playing an instrament. you may surprise yourself at what you're good at. i'm sure you'll pull through and if you ever need someone to talk to, you can send me a soupmail. i check regularly so i can guarentee you WILL get a response good luck, i know you can do it! you are in my prayers! ------Ell
9/20/2011 12:03:06 PM
Don't hold back I love the rhyming and I think it flows beautifully and I would just put the form down as Rhyme. ------Ell
9/26/2011 7:46:03 AM
Help with School Project please? hi i'm doing a project in school about Spanish poetry in the Renaissance. My main focus will be lyrical poems by St. Theresa of Avila and St. John of the Cross. if anyone knows anything good i could use, that would be really helpful thanks!

------Ell

ps. please cite any information
10/12/2011 2:49:31 PM
Should i tell her? yes, i think that you should tell her. finding the right time to is the harder part. think about what you will say before you do. don't keep your troubles buried inside you, or one day they may just explode when you don't want them to. please accept my deepest condolences good luck, and if you need anyone to talk to, you can talk to me. i shall be sure to keep you in my prayers. ------Elly
edited by eleanore13 on 10/12/2011
10/12/2011 2:52:20 PM
playwrights don't stop writing. if you love writing plays and poetry, just do it. i wish you and your fiancee' well, and i shall keep you in my prayers. ------Eleanore
10/12/2011 2:54:55 PM
THANK YOU congrats! i'll be looking for you book and out of curiosity, what contest did you enter? ------Eleanore
10/12/2011 3:00:59 PM
Your Opinion On A Title And Poem By: Robert Frost i like that poem, though i haven't read it in a while..... i was thinking about it while i was backpacking with my dad a few weeks ago (near Veach Gap, it wasn't at all that difficult) and i was contemplating which road i waould take. for some reason, my mind concluded that there was some sort of monster that ate the people who took the road maor traveled, and the one less taken, was the only one of the two which had footstemps coming back. i dunno..... hoping you are all well! Eleanore
10/12/2011 3:05:03 PM
Trying to Publish, but can't find a Publisher :( hi guys,
i can't seem to find a (cheap but decent) publisher for kids who are under 18. i'd like to publish my books and my poetry, but can't find anyone! can anyone help?
11/18/2011 5:38:06 AM
Hey welcome! like dannyboy suggested, try out the chat rooms. they're a great place to go to talk to others on the soup once moe, welcome! ------Ell
1/13/2012 2:16:21 PM
Need Help Valerie,
I am very sorry for you loss. Help is in many places. You may need to look online, or in a newspaper. If you're religious go to your place of worship and talk to people. Friends and any other family should also be willing to help. I hope that this helps. I'll be praying for you.

Elly
1/13/2012 2:18:42 PM
lieing in a hospital bed I'll be praying for you as well. Try to look on the bright side of things! hugs!

Elly
pages: 1