Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

BrendaV - all messages by user

12/27/2011 11:19:40 PM
Hi fellow poets I am a bit tentative when it comes to computers and new sites, I am not sure if I writing in the right place. I used to publish my writings on Author nation but it closed down and I haven't felt like writing for sometime. I am hoping this site will provoke me again to sow more words from my spirit as it is a real longing in me to communicate this way. Hope to read you all too as time permits, all the very best, Brenda
12/31/2011 1:51:02 AM
Hi fellow poets Pokey wrote:
Welcome, Brenda, I too, am new here. It seems like a wonderful place to enjoy writing and working challenges with that. I wish you many hours of happy writing! ~Denise
12/31/2011 1:53:51 AM
Hi fellow poets Hi Pokey, thank you for your welcome. Yes it is good to have a place to post our writing. New year celebrations and other matters I guess will cause a few delays in getting much done here- Happy New Year, Brenda
12/31/2011 1:56:49 AM
lieing in a hospital bed denise1965 wrote:
I am a little down I am in the hospital with pneumonia and a clot in my lung This is not the way I was going to spend this week, but I know God is in control and He has His reason for all things. I could use some encouraging words Thanks soup family
12/31/2011 2:00:15 AM
lieing in a hospital bed Hi Sherry- that is no good you must be feeling quite uncomfortable. But as you say you have faith and one can't go past that can they? I don't know how I would manage without him. He is my all in all.

I wrote a poem about that called, Inspiration, I think. I shall pray you will be at the very least comfortable, and at the very best, that you soon will be up and well and rejoicing. Happy New Year, Brenda
edited by BrendaV on 12/31/2011
1/9/2012 6:43:20 PM
Hi fellow poets Hi Lemonia- yes it is good- it is a decent site- I too would not want otherwise. It is sad you do not have your own computer re time and convenience wise- Though, I suppose you get to meet people traveling and being at the library. Yes I too am new here and need to find more time to look around this site. I also need to get out and do things- but this writing can sure draw one in! lol.

Tywanda wrote:
Hi Brenda I have been on this site almost a year and I love it very much. This is the first poetry site I have ever been on I just google poetry sites and It was there I think It was God he wanted me to be a poetry site that I was comfortable on and around people who are decent. Today I just found out about this part of the site I guess I have not done as much exploring as I have should yet, but believe me I will as much as I can. I don't have a computer of my own, but this site is very important to me so sometimes I do come out in the cold on the bus to go to the library just to get on the computer to come to this site.
pages: 1