Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

phreepoetree - all messages by user

11/15/2011 5:29:05 AM
Hey you want inspiration?....here's a tip.....if you want to make readers wither and wail with the world the way to do it is to take a cadavor dog to the local landfill and have it sniff out the rotting remains of yet another innocent raped, sodomized and slain. As a matter of fact, when the dog signals, take some wildflower seeds and spread them on top of the child's makeshift grave. I'm certain putrified flesh and bone wouldst make an excellent fertilizer. Now that's inspiration to make one grieve. As for inspiration to make people smile, i ask you, after the bi-monthly reality i just described what the hell is there to smile about? Pathtic people are perpetually puking and/or pisssing on this puny planet with a course well planned for madness, mayhem and murder. Who do you know who doesn't, at least one time a day, do something destructive to our atmosphere? your's in peace, pain, poetry, protection and per chance perfection (your perfection of course....the universe knows ain't nothin' perfect about me but for my imperfections) FONDLY ~free cee!~
GOGGLE "WATER CHARITY" AND FIND OUT WHAT TWENTY BUCKS
CAN DO TO HELP AND NOT HINDER THIS
FLOATING AND EVER SPINNING
ORB ~~f!~
pages: 1