Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

jslambert - all messages by user

3/5/2011 3:32:11 PM
Hello! Helllo fellow poets. I just joined this site yesterday and I've already posted several of my poems. This is my first time as a member at a site like this. It's nice to see so many people reading my material and making comments on it. Critiques are also always welcome and appricieated. Reading the poems other members have written has also been a fun and interesting experience and I have already noted a couple as my favorite poets on this site. Poems that bring out strong emotions in their readers are my favorite and are the type of poems I like to write as well as read. Poetry goes from good to great when it's something that comes from raw emotion. Thanks to those who have been so supportive in my first two days as a member.
5/19/2011 8:29:09 PM
Tear it to Shreds! The spacing was kinda trippin' me up and out. I think it was nice with the flows in several spots. Also, you could chop out a few of the wordy verses, nerdy as it sounds on my part. I can tell you are in it for shock value with this one. All in all, it is a good story. If you really go back and listen to the flow, you will know what I mean. I like to plug my ears and read it out loud. I don't know why, but it helps me chill with the HI-Fi voices in my head! Hope I could help.
~JSLambert
pages: 1