Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » An introduction.

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
8/3/2022 9:25:19 AM

The Painter
Hi Friends
I am an primarily a digital artist, but as im attempting to create a visual novel, im trying to improve my writing. English is not my mother tounge so im not very skilled, yet i wish to improve.

i am also autistic and a shut-in so my abilities with sentence-forming is very weak... Despite my skills, i hope that i am welcome here and im excited to see the poems and writings of yours.

I am interested in nonsense writing, rhyme poems an general poems that include illusions, being lost (in life), trauma/emotional stuff. If your writings fit the taste of mine, feel free to promote your work
permalink • reply with quote
8/4/2022 1:51:26 AM

Terry Ireland
Just to say Hi.
I don't write or comment much mainly because I am both dyslexic and dispraxic and typing accurately is a real chore, but i do read a lot pf the work pf others. Apologies for typos and errors that all too often creep in to my work because of this.

Keep up the good work all/
8/5/2022 8:44:54 AM

Steven Young
I am glad both of you are here madpote and coldhands. I just found this part of the site, or would have introduced myself way back when I started writing here. Please don't let typos and sentence forming abilities hinder either one of you. Writing is being. Just be. E.E. Cummings, who never cared much about capitalization or punctuation in any of his poems, wrote:
"since feeling is first
who pays any attention

to the syntax of things

will never wholly kiss you;"

Typos and "weak sentences" ARE poetry, so I hope you're not inhibited, and share your words!
8/31/2022 8:14:25 AM

Kurt Kautzer
Top of the day to ya from NZ

--
my project
10/12/2022 11:46:14 AM

Cristofer Fall
Hi, I'm new here. Nice to meet everyone
10/19/2022 9:06:27 PM

EOTrees Myles
Hello to each and everyone, my name is E.O.-Tree"s Myles and I am 62 years old, I am a disabled veteran. I have been married twice, I have 3 amazing grown children, 2 men, 1 beautiful daughter. 6 amazing and lively grand babies, 3 young men who are my life, 3 beautiful, gorgeous grand daughters they are ready made divas. My children and grandbabies are so hilarious, they remind me of myself and my children. I have been writing poetry since grade school, read some of my poems and feedback me immediately.

--
E.O.-Tree"s Myles

Forum Home » Introductions » An introduction.