You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Love and Romance » Silence lies its beckoning call ( A love does know

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Seeking relationship advice, romantic ideas or just want to express your feeling - Post Here!
1/5/2012 6:30:06 PM

Mario Vitale
Through sadness & miserable pain. Through it all their lies a glimmer of light. Silence lies its beckoning call in the night,
A love does know how the beautiful flower grows. In waiting abode a call of truth made clear. I shed a single tear to numb its inner source filled with pain. Yet not having her in my arms was certainly driving me insane. Shadows proned to quickness of desolation. A love does know the stregnth & courage within. A papal vow torn asunder through strange fright enhanced to deliver. As a society we will slowly learn to discover. A lone standing single grass.
edited by hitalot on 1/5/2012

--
Mario William Vitale
permalink • reply with quote
1/5/2012 6:31:40 PM

Mario Vitale
Blatant lies

--
Mario William Vitale
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Love and Romance » Silence lies its beckoning call ( A love does know