Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Does anyone else on here write short stories?

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
3/29/2020 10:38:44 PM

Unknown Poet
I would really like for someone to critique a short story I wrote about a schizophrenic. Also, if anyone else would like to share their stories I would be happy to read some.

My short story is called "I'm not crazy" and can be found on my profile if anyone wants to read it
permalink • reply with quote
3/8/2021 2:35:50 AM

Amber Le Poete
I tried writing short stories before but it was difficult for me because my mind suddenly strays or lacks details in other parts.
4/1/2021 4:52:39 PM

Virginia Gelok
I try...very short stories though. Got to learn more about writing them.
4/22/2021 7:17:14 AM

Diana Aranovski
I have been writing short stories for so many years. And I think it's straightforward to move from poetry to stories. First, you need to understand how the plays are arranged and try to write them. Then everything will start.
5/14/2021 1:45:25 AM

Eduardo Richardson
I love writing short stories. I am very inspired in this aspect by the writer and playwright Chekhov. For me, he is an example of how you can put such a huge and important meaning in a short format.
2/9/2022 3:17:37 AM

Tom Hanks
Somethimes, when I have inspiration, I write short stories. It can be romantic stories, or adventurous
8/4/2022 7:27:00 AM

Miranda Hawley
There is one short story I wrote that I could share on here, but no I have not done that yet. I am specifically talking about a story I've shared on Facebook and maybe one other social media, but I feel like to share it on here, the story would need a lot more attention to grammar, etc. One day I will share the story, I think.
3/4/2023 8:37:33 PM

Ellen Gwaltney Bales
I have written some short stories. I have to be in a certain mood. Like poetry, they just sort of happen. I don't plan them. Unlike my novels, which I plan from start to finish. I wrote a short, short for a class. You can see it on here. It's called Here, Kitty.

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Does anyone else on here write short stories?