Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Hello ARTISTS - Happy to be here

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
9/29/2019 1:39:24 PM

Giridhar Jaded
Hi Poetry Peeps,

It is exciting to be making this post as one pass through the website & I knew there's an ocean of poetry & an army of Poets/Poetesses here. Glad to be joining the group.

I am Giridhar Jaded, born in Dharwad, Karnataka, India. Currently living in Dallas, Tx USA with my beloved wife. I work full time as a IT Professional specifically in the area of software quality assurance. Poetry is a way of expression that has resided in me from the time I gained my senses yet it took me over 3 decades to let the floodgates finally open. I had to nail a few demons I suppose, and I hope I did. I am fighting them still. But I feel stronger now with my words & thoughts with me. And thus ensued TsunamiOfPoetry. Since Jan 26, 2019 this year, I have penned 1100+ Poems. I recently had the pleasure of having my first book of Poetry titled "The Rhymes In Me" by "The Light Network". The book is available in paperback, Kindle, Nook & Kobo versions online. Self Advertisement apart, If you notice my work, it is primarily Rhyming Poetry & I feel my Art making sense to me that way. However I have a part of me that would like to try a few forms that I am total unaware of, & would require application of some level of technicality with words. I think the IT persona in me sees some technicality in Poetry as well.

Besides that, I love traveling, Going for long walks with music, Can't survive without music. I am someone who truly believes that Books are our passage to a better realm. And that KINDNESS is FREE.

Happy to be part of the Gang.

PS: I am looking to sponsor two members for a year of premium. Looking for profiles that have quality content yet haven't been on Premium ever. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I am still learning my way around this website so I apologize if this request is not meant to be on an introduction.

I intend to post some of my poems here soon. Keep Penning All.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Hello ARTISTS - Happy to be here