Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » How do I...? » Just feeling a nobody

Ask PoetrySoup Members how to do something or find something on PoetrySoup.
9/23/2018 12:34:51 AM

Therese Bacha
I am a little sad because i thought when i was still here 2 years ago i made many friends and was very happy writing poems and receiving reviews, and even became friends with many not to name them, when i left due to health problems i thought i would be missed, but nobody even knew if i was alive or dead. I was absent for 2 years due to health problems, i came back nearly a month ago, wanting to feel that i have friends to support me, but unfortunately nobody even cared to notice that i am back after i already posted 3 poems. Nobody noticed that i am here to share again with my friends. Tell them what i went through or even just to feel to let them know i am here. That made me very sad. Terry
permalink • reply with quote
9/27/2018 3:58:30 PM

Rico Leffanta
Therese wrote:
I am a little sad because i thought when i was still here 2 years ago i made many friends and was very happy writing poems and receiving reviews, and even became friends with many not to name them, when i left due to health problems i thought i would be missed, but nobody even knew if i was alive or dead. I was absent for 2 years due to health problems, i came back nearly a month ago, wanting to feel that i have friends to support me, but unfortunately nobody even cared to notice that i am back after i already posted 3 poems. Nobody noticed that i am here to share again with my friends. Tell them what i went through or even just to feel to let them know i am here. That made me very sad. Terry

"Friends are people who take credit for your work when you are not around to refute them!"
1/3/2020 10:43:25 AM

Rainbow Promise
Paparico wrote:
Therese wrote:

"Friends are people who take credit for your work when you are not around to refute them!"
1/3/2020 10:44:15 AM

Rainbow Promise
Paparico wrote:
Therese wrote:

1/3/2020 10:44:58 AM

Rainbow Promise
Paparico wrote:
Therese wrote:

1/3/2020 10:50:26 AM

Rainbow Promise
Paparico wrote:
Therese wrote:

Jam sad too. None of my poems say the usual “Copyrighted and the date or year.

If someone goes to your link, all poems could be copied and you can’t claim ownership.

I thought that poems were protected on the Soup by being Copyrighted.
2/5/2020 3:38:53 PM

Nancy Kaufman
Hi Theresa,
I wasn't here two years ago, as I've only been posting since this summer. I am glad to hear you are much better though and although I am not a very good writer myself, look forward to reading your works. Nancy Kaufman

--
Nancy Kaufman

Forum Home » How do I...? » Just feeling a nobody