Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » High Critique » I’m looking to get better please critique my work

For poets who want unrestricted constructive criticism. This is NOT a vanity workshop. If you do not want your poem seriously critiqued, do not post here. Constructive criticism only. PLEASE Only Post One Poem a Day!!!
5/11/2018 2:46:49 AM

vontae harris
I dream a dream to escape this world to enter a stream of fulfilling hurls, going back and forth I dream a dream of having this everlasting theme, pushing forward in this dream life twist and turn an make me scream, I dream a dream thoughts in my mind confusing me every single time, dancing shadows in my dream i dream a dream of a dream, life gave me this dream to come to past i dream a dream this world at last, having places that are undefined, living this dream I thought was mine, in this dream i dream a dream i know this world is incomplete, I dream a dream of turning time looking for this place I use to call mine, I dream a dream of a place of silence but these demons inside keep realigning, this place at last casting shadows where time wont past this everlasting battle, to give this heart a piece of mind I dream a dream of a future that's mine.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » High Critique » I’m looking to get better please critique my work