Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Your Opinion On A Title And Poem By: Robert Frost

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
7/11/2011 2:05:11 PM

derrick burton
"The Road Not Taken"
permalink • reply with quote
8/22/2011 7:04:15 PM

rebecca ladue
hey there, i dont know if you've read what i posted btu i'd like to post my current mission statement, cuz im going thru alot right now an need to not only get it off my chest, but maybe get some opinions, i had to write it for my outpatient therapy group,,,yes im in recovery,,an im trying to get my son back,,theres been alot of ups an downs but now im on the right path an i want to share with the world,,so i f i could,please let me no an i will do so as soon as possible maybe even tonight,,im working till 10pm, an its the only time i have acess to a computer, is when im working
8/22/2011 7:20:17 PM

rebecca ladue
my favorite book by him is midnight at frost
10/12/2011 3:00:59 PM

Eleanore Bourner
i like that poem, though i haven't read it in a while..... i was thinking about it while i was backpacking with my dad a few weeks ago (near Veach Gap, it wasn't at all that difficult) and i was contemplating which road i waould take. for some reason, my mind concluded that there was some sort of monster that ate the people who took the road maor traveled, and the one less taken, was the only one of the two which had footstemps coming back. i dunno..... hoping you are all well! Eleanore

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Your Opinion On A Title And Poem By: Robert Frost