You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Thank you!

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
7/2/2011 11:41:27 AM

alexis bracken
OMG! I can't believe it is actually happening my poetry is going to be in a book that you can actually buy in a store....I won the semi-finals and off to finals i go. I am so nervous. Thanks to all the people who believed in me and kept me going even when I thought my writting amounted to nothing and I thought it would never go anywhere. YEAH!!!!!!! Thank You to everyone...Cool
permalink • reply with quote
7/2/2011 1:38:16 PM

Juanita Warden
Congratulations.Praise God.
8/29/2011 6:28:13 PM

tom ladue
becca131313 wrote:
wsup dad r you getting around the site ok the talk we had last night was great its just what i needed..you just dont know,,well i guess you do,,,if anybody would understand it would be you,,,we are to much alike
8/29/2011 6:29:58 PM

tom ladue
thank you sweetheart your number one love dad
10/12/2011 2:54:55 PM

Eleanore Bourner
congrats! i'll be looking for you book and out of curiosity, what contest did you enter? ------Eleanore