Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Introduce myself

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
10/17/2017 11:31:52 AM

Jaycee Graffius
I love to write but I don't have access to people who can read through my work and give me feedback so I figured that this site would be helpful in improving my writing.
permalink • reply with quote
10/18/2017 12:27:57 AM

Terri Cannan
I enjoy writing and connecting with others who share interest in writing. I believe this site will be helpful and fun. Also I would like to learn more and grow as a writer

--
Terri Cannan
10/18/2017 10:30:53 PM

Ese agbatutu
ditto.Want to read Death's love.
10/21/2017 5:34:55 PM

Alia Smith
Hello, I'm new here and I submitted my first poem today. I am new at writing poetry. It's actually my first time writing poetry that isn't for school. I would like it if you guys read my poem and gave me some tips. I do like writing and I want to get better at it.
10/23/2017 4:35:04 AM

Alyssa Tallent
I like writing, that is even my proffesion, but I can write only prose, not poetry, and I have a great wish to write poems)))

--
Check out my essay writing service 3 hours, I want to hear from you about it)
10/23/2017 11:02:50 AM

Don B Cameron
I am new to Poetry Soup but I have known from an early age that I can write rhymes and produce content that entertains. Poetry has never been a focus in my life and I have never expanded my knowledge of poetic methods and forms so I come to Poetry Soup ready to commit more time to the craft, learn about it, share what talent I have and to benefit from any criticism that comes
10/24/2017 7:31:17 AM

Jane Shields
I began writing last July as therapy for my PTSD. Poetry was a hidden talent I was unaware I had. I find when writing poetry or song lyrics I can focus my thoughts and think clearly. A huge amount of my work is personal recollections of the abuse I suffered as a child, but I'm now progressing to a wider variety of topics, and have had several of my lyrics transferred to songs. One day perhaps I will publish some of my writing, to raise awareness of child sexual abuse, however I'm not yet ready to do that.
10/24/2017 10:45:38 AM

Alyssa Tallent
Ohhh Hi you all) I am really glad to meet you )

--
Check out my essay writing service 3 hours, I want to hear from you about it)
10/27/2017 2:30:28 AM

Elizabeth Wilkin
Hi fellow poets - so glad to find a place to share my ramblings. Passionate about poetry, never given myself a chance to share. So wonderful to be amongst like minded friends!
12/9/2017 4:54:49 AM

Daisy simpson
Hello, I am Daisy Simpson, a university professor,and I like to believe that I'm a very good professional freelance writer. Passionate about to writing and charity.
edited by Daisy2211 on 12/9/2017

--
Online Essay Help
12/27/2017 2:40:20 PM

barbara barry-nishanian
Just closed a 7o year art and antique jewelry gallery.

I just closed an art and antique gallery. I will be 80 in Sept., goal to self publish my verses by my birthday. Not confident to call them poems, give me idea what to call my ramblings. Thanks for comments and education I am receiving. Friend (only one I read my verses to died a year ago) she wished I"d print poems

--
Barbara Barry-Nishanian How do i contact sponsor of Describe Heaven contest. My wrong poem entered, but is correct on my site, why entered incorrectly? I think I closed out contest with error. Help me enter my poem...Describe Heaven...please
1/3/2018 12:25:52 PM

Kelly Dickinson
Hi there, new to the group today Recently started writing poems about my life as I'd like to produce a book called My Life In Poetry. No idea if I'm any good but its a great way of expressing feelings and I've only just plucked up the courage to post one of them (on here). I don't use fancy words, just simple but so far they have made me smile, and the few I've wrote for others have made them smile too. Hoping to get some constructive criticism from more experienced writers

Forum Home » Introductions » Introduce myself