Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » My Introduction!

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
5/23/2017 1:02:02 PM

Kevin Crossed
Hi there! My name is Kevin, I'm a 16-year-old FtM gay guy from Linköping, Sweden. I mostly write poetry about my depression, gender dysphoria, and things that I think are important. One day I just really felt like sharing my poetry since it's just been stuck in a writing app for a few years. I also write some rap songs that I have never performed or shared cause I have stage fright and I'm too insecure about my voice to record it. I hope that people read my poetry and can either relate to what I'm writing or at least like what I write. That's all about me, what about you?
permalink • reply with quote
5/24/2017 9:47:00 PM

Marilyn Newman
Hey Kevin

Welcome to Poetry Soup. This is a fun community to share poetry. I have eleven years of experience writing poetry myself. I'm just starting to publish all my poetry. I'm looking forward into reading your poetry. =)
5/27/2017 5:36:12 AM

Akan Udofia
Akan Udofia is a Marketer, Blogger, Writer and Poet.
He was born and raised in Lagos, an indigene of Ikot-Odiong Ididep, Akwa Ibom State, Nigeria. A graduate of Yaba College of technology, Lagos, Nigeria.
His works are published on his blog www.akanudofia.blogspot.com, on major poetry websites, facebook poetry groups, poetry anthologies, magazines, literary journals and also published monthly on Alimosho Sun Newspaper Nigeria.
He is an outstanding writer whose works have impacted the heart of many readers both local and internationally.

Forum Home » Introductions » My Introduction!