Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Love and Romance » love stinks

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Seeking relationship advice, romantic ideas or just want to express your feeling - Post Here!
5/26/2011 8:42:52 AM

davidson pierre
princess you no something in this life the second time its always gonna be the bad time always, every moment we spent together every munite then you passing together with hem its not gonna be the same for the second time,wen fight for something you do every think in your power to have hem in wen got it you dont want a no more thats super naturel .love is stronge sometime not if somebody pass 3 year with you then thats a lot thats mean he was really in love with you so maybe it was tired to ''play with his chrismas present ''in looking for another present .in you know thats the way it is so next time be prepare. as a matter fact we all jackass, but every jackass as his own way to receive his chrismas present..
permalink • reply with quote
7/2/2011 11:47:54 AM

alexis bracken
aneysa, you are hurt over a jackass because you don't know who to trust. I mean your friend won't tell the truth , he won't tell the truth. Aneysa any guy who can hurt you and then act as if he didn't do anything wrong doesn't deserve you, There is that one special guy out there that will treat you right. He will take your breath and make you feel like you are floating on a cloud...so don't get hung up on one guy cause HE ain't worth it....
edited by alexis on 7/2/2011
7/3/2011 7:35:09 PM

Sharon"Sue" Kaiser
alexis, I know your post was meant for someone else, but it could have been to me. Thanks for the post, you put a good end to a very bad "recovery" day.
7/21/2011 12:54:44 PM

Roxanna johnson
Ya soo I have been with my boyfriend Brandon he is younger than me and people seem to have an issue with that. But that isn't why I am posting. I am posting because im a very jealous person when I am in a realashionship well his ex girlfriend Molly is in his grade well im a grade ahead therefore our classes are seperate and everything so if they associate I have no knowledge of it. I know they text (Which offends me) And I know they talk on Facebook. Well am I in the wrong for being so insecure?? I mean he talks to her and she was his first real girlfriend. I am sorta affraid that I will push him away if I keep being so insecure but I just don't want to change anything. Mainly because I don't trust her. Im lost..

--
Roxy(:
7/30/2011 2:24:11 PM

bianca fard
I was with my ex boyfriend for two and a half years. we fought A LOT and every time we were about to break up we would realize how much we "thought" we loved eachother. If your boyfriend is talking to another girl and hurting you each time you two have ups and downs....it might be time to let go. it will probably be the hardest thing in the world to you, but you have to think about yourself before you think about that other person. I am now in a relationship with another guy who treats me so much better because I know what I deserve after all that time. I think you will to <3
9/13/2012 12:55:20 PM

Lynn Dolly
If you don't trust him..end it.
12/25/2012 8:46:45 AM

Edward Orozco
If there is no trust there is nothing.

--
Edward
12/14/2013 8:52:56 AM

Ifeanyi Bob Ekechukwu
Love is a hard feeling,complex and so mystical to comprehend,one nid to be patient and rational but I knw it aint easy wen u are in love u realised no matter how u are hurt u stil love d person except d person doesn't love u.I believe a guy cn stil love a gal bt bcos of our nature cheat on her by flirting...wat d gals nids here to b tolerant and knw if d guy really loves her...(Here are many ways to find out). Am into relationship counselling my blackberry pin is 223c5cBD,interested persons shud holla for a healing in their broken relationships).

--
Donbob
12/14/2013 8:55:40 AM

Ifeanyi Bob Ekechukwu
Doinmybest wrote:
alexis, I know your post was meant for someone else, but it could have been to me

--
Donbob
12/14/2013 8:56:00 AM

Ifeanyi Bob Ekechukwu
Love is a hard feelings and so mystical to comprehend,one nid to be patient and rational but I knw it aint easy wen u are in love u realised no matter how u are hurt u stil love d person except d person doesn't love u.I believe a guy cn stil love a gal bt bcos of our nature cheat on her by flirting...wat d gals nids here to b tolerant and knw if d guy really loves her...(Here are many ways to find out). Am into relationship counselling my blackberry pin is 223c5cBD,interested persons shud holla for a healing in their broken relationships).

--
Donbob
8/17/2015 1:50:20 AM

Alfonce Choi
Love is nature, you never resist it - however much it hurts, there's always a time to start again.
12/14/2015 8:39:12 AM

Punnia Viswan Bhatia
you are hurting so much 'coz, firstly, you are not able to forgive yourself for loving an unfaithful coward whom you thought trustworthy. Secondly, you are not able to accept the situation and move on. Thirdly, you are stubborn about loving him rather than accepting his fault and leaving him. It's all about our possessiveness and a feeling that the opposite person must love only us.. But the other person has his/her freedom to choose, so in fact we cant claim them unless they too have the same feeling. I am so very sorry to say this.... But I am writing this with all my goodwill to help and support you. I WOULD SAY, MOVE ON...FOR THERE IS NONE PERMANENTLY ATTACHED WITH US IN OUR LIFE EXCEPT YOUR SELF. might sound odd!! I would tell a manthra that I use when I am in despair and frustrated...it is this, "EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A GOOD REASON WITH GOD'S WILL AND YES IT IS ALWAYS THE BEST FOR US"

atleast you came to know about their relationship now.. value yourself and keep happy.. at the end of the day you must be happy and never let anybody to have the remote control to your peace of mind <3 TAKE CARE..
1/15/2016 11:24:18 AM

Justin Fields
God is awesome
7/16/2020 8:35:09 PM

Paul Schneiter
The song is "How Great Thou Art." Best rendition is by the Mormon
Tabernacle Choir.
5/3/2022 2:11:58 PM

Piter Keiton