You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » So glad to be here!

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
4/8/2011 8:44:10 PM

Shani Fassbender
I am finally getting around to formally introducting myself to everyone on here. I am honored to be a part of such a wonderful and creative community. The first night I ever entered a member contest (last month) I placed 2nd and was thrilled. Today I placed 5th in Carol Brown's Hat/Bonnet member contest and was very excited again. Thank you all for the congratulations and support you continue to give. I appreciate it so much and hope I can give back and pay it forward.
One important thing I'd like to share is the pronunciation of my name because it means a lot to me. It is pronounced: Shay-nee.
Thank you again, and I'm looking forward to sharing my love of poetry with all of you.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » So glad to be here!