Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » You can greet me now...

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
1/11/2017 7:42:50 AM

Tofara Moyo
Greetings.For a moment your silliness has infringed on my consciousness .Can you feel it? My glorious mind impinging on a pathetic anorexic excuse of yours.Apart from your causes you are *nothing*.

You and your apish mind are evidence of evolution. I am PROOF there is a God.
What else but an omnipotent , benevolent being would allow sublime symmetry and beauty to grace you?
You *are* your causes. Watch as i add one more.

See how you are, As your adrenalin ,anxiety ,your primitive secondary nervous system goes into overdrive.
You feel it don't you? Yes that's it. How your muscles twitch as you get into your primitive animalistic flight or fight mode. Your simple neurotransmitters clashing with synaptic clefts,in a crescendo..a coven of dissonant misschords.

You ache to lash out at me, itching to get a word back..itching to cause.

But you are also very stupid! Don't you know i feed off whatever energy you give?Whilst also not caring at all? While *you* move ,hoping I will be offended ,to lash back.. hoping to get some sense of existential satisfaction.

Now i will leave you. Your silliness has lost its novelty.You can go on to your pathetic existence now.

To your world of being caused . Your being changing with each new cause; morphing ...a myriad of ape like appearances.

Who am i?
Your silliness gets me one more time.
How could you ever hope to see.
But perhaps you can? You know me ...know me when you get the feeling of dejavu, when you see the glorious sun burst into a new day.
In the shimmering stars of silence.
I will tell you .But a word , concepts will only escape you.

MOYO.
permalink • reply with quote
1/11/2017 11:09:59 PM

connie pachecho
big oceans out there. river, lakes, streams, too. yet you come to
the smallest pond to fish for guppies. and we're stupid for reading.

yet the person writing can harvest the 7 views it received and

cherish that silliness
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » You can greet me now...