Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Need friends

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
4/16/2016 7:49:36 PM

Samantha Withee
I had a ruff year
Lost a lot of friends and family after a bad break up.

I'm looking for friends or just someone to chat with.

I'm a 28 year old female, don't drink, party, or smoke

Just stating this cause it's always a deal breaker with everyone

Look me up on Facebook if u like what you hear. Samantha Lyn withee is my id

I love reading true story book and I'm a holocaust avocait.
permalink • reply with quote
9/25/2016 5:00:10 PM

Keith Logan
Be careful lass. This is the internet, you can't believe everything you read. I could claim to be a young female and how are you to know I'm really a 65 year man.
12/11/2017 8:55:44 AM

Faraz Ajmal
I ll also agree with Keith, don t trust anyone on internet, there has been thousands of incidents in which people gain trust, then ask them to visit, mostly kidnapping and even worse, you need friends, make good friends in the area you live, I don t have friends and I never mind, even thougj I m a boy but still I m afraid making friends on fb, best advise, don t trust anyoneon internet, if you re talking about non fiction novels, read when breath becomes air, it s really sad and it s the only novel that make me cry in the end, if for fiction sad novels, go for me before you, the fault in our stars and before I go
And plz don t mind me, I m only trying to give you a good advise, you re independent, know what s good and bad for you, decide yourself but always be really careful, as I ve watch so many banged up abroad and heard so many stories that I never trust anyone on internet

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » Need friends