Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Self-Publishing » Self Publishing times two

How do I do it myself?
4/16/2016 4:19:23 PM

Kristie Raburn
After years of checking out self publishing sites, a friend on Linked In told me about The Book Patch .com. I now have two books and a 20-page sampler available on their site. I really like dealing with them. They are not too expensive, you can print one book at a time (to check for whatever) and they do quality work. You can purchase your ISBN there and once you register the ISBN, you book is available at any book store or website. My first book, Expressions...of a poet's life is registered by ISBN. My second book, 5.7.5 American Haiku does not has an ISBN yet as I am still reviewing. However, both books can be purchases from the bookpatch.com store. check out this company...if you are into self publishing...you may just be able to fill the thrill of having your first book published much sooner than you thought.

--
Kristie A Raburn
permalink • reply with quote
10/25/2017 11:01:31 AM

christina Marks
Didnt you have to copyright snf im working on a book and I want to copyright before it gets published can I do that
5/24/2021 11:52:46 PM

Eduardo Richardson
This is really a very interesting and useful resource that can help you when publishing books or poetry on your own. From my experience, I will say that the advice of other writers, with whom I contacted on social networks, when I was planning to publish my own book, is very helpful.

Forum Home » Self-Publishing » Self Publishing times two