You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Fun and humor » my website will touch ur heart

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Everything to make us smile - anecdotes, stories, fun things to do, etc. But NOT Poetry.
2/16/2011 7:20:57 AM

Jasmine Winters
i am the website creator and I'm promoting my website on facebook twitter blogspot and other websites and I'm going a lot of profiles to let people know about this website. on my website we talk about God and we promote the christian life we have a prayer request spot that i check everyday and talk forum for questions comments or concerns a way to contact me free gospel music downloads informative videos i feel God's children need to see inspirational videos also in case anyone is having a bad day scripture of the day and lots more so check it out become a member if u like the site (it lets u instant message me) tell Ur friends enjoy and be bless i look forward to Ur fed back about the website. again here's the link.
http://godlovesusall.webs.com/
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Fun and humor » my website will touch ur heart