Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » A poet looking to get known

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
3/30/2015 8:53:17 AM

John Henry Galas
My name is John Henry Galas. I have Asperger's Syndrome of Autism. I have been writing poetry for many years. I started from the heartbreak of losing a girl I looked for so long, found, and then denied. I have used observations of myself and others to give the reader a glimpse into the person's feeling. I have been thru a lot, as you can see thru my poetry. I hope to get discovered because a voice is something you should never keep silent, no matter who or what they are.
permalink • reply with quote
4/10/2015 6:11:27 PM

K.M North
Hey, welcome. I have a friend who has Aspergers, I'm not overly familiar with it sadly to say, I just know she has it but it's very bad {I don't know if there are degrees to it}, but anyway. Welcome. Post your stuff. I'm not really sure if this is the place to get discovered though. From my time here it's mainly just a place to post things and talk about your work and others. Not to make or break an aspiring writer. Good luck though-Kevin
4/11/2015 5:57:05 PM

Wally Flint
Hi John Henry! I am new to this web site as well. I also have a friend with Aspergers. He is very smart and is studying to be a scientist. If it's true what Kevin says about this not being the place to get discovered then I hope to use this web site to develop my poetry, then maybe look for an opportunity to publish somewhere else. I wish you luck and look forward to reading your poems!

Forum Home » Introductions » A poet looking to get known