Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » HI I AM NEW HERE

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
10/10/2010 11:10:04 AM

doreen cyr
I write mostly from past life experience or what am living now. I also just write without being about me. The most I ever hope for is that maybe someone relates or maybe feels within my words. I have written in forms, but prefer to just write what comes free verse I guess. Having been ill lately have written or read very little. But will be writing more as soon as things are taken care of. I chose here as my friend found the site and we like the morals held here.
doreen
permalink • reply with quote
10/11/2010 10:35:37 AM

jonathan taveras
I poorly attempt to manifest my dreams on paper...and instantly
very hesitant to share the hollow carcass of what and when, but finally allowing some air in and my sin, I fear, was time spent......abiding.
10/15/2010 11:37:31 PM

tara jennings
welcome, and tentative we all are of sharing our words that we pull from inside, but the urge to give truth in word comes with the urge know your truth is heard, tell it to us so we can learn
10/16/2010 8:05:49 AM

Kay'Sha Taylor
i write what comes to mind ,i don't try to be perfect about it. i don't know much about the history of poetry, but that i know what i like and what sounds right and what truely comes from the heart that can inspire others to write as well. i guess i'm pretty much into the free write. i believe that whatever you write that you like than that is what makes it what it is not what others honestly think about it.
10/19/2010 11:54:27 AM

bidyut bikash brahma
Hello fellow poets I am a recent addition to this wonderful community. I am really glad and obliged by the appreciation showed by the members here. As for myself I am 23 and I like to write spontaneously.
Not a perfectionist but nonetheless I hope that I am able to express myself clearly.
11/19/2010 9:43:58 AM

Mari Sloan
Doreen?Hi! This is Mari! It's great to see you here! :-)

Forum Home » Introductions » HI I AM NEW HERE