You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Thank you!

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Fun and humor » she has a problem

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Everything to make us smile - anecdotes, stories, fun things to do, etc. But NOT Poetry.
9/21/2010 6:30:33 AM

daniel bogogolela
she has a problem. deep down she knows that she loves him. he does not seem to care. he told her and the others for years that he was in love with a miss-independent. she does not seem to be bothered at all. her dress-code is as horrifc as her mouth. some things are unprintables. he used to love her on the sly, buy her a refreshment now and then. she had misread his acts of love as dates. every time she sees him, she throws a tantrum. she claims he is depressed but it is her. she has every thing going well for her except,um..er....love. i told her to flush her unkind spirit. i do not like seeing her coaxing another woman's man. it is my business after all to take care of friends. what do you think?
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Fun and humor » she has a problem