Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Such an unexpected welcome...

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
6/29/2010 1:21:55 AM

James Burns
Hi Folks,

My name is James Scott Burns and I am a relatively new member here on PoetrySoup. I am overwhelmed by the wonderful welcome I have received since signing up. Numerous members have offered their assistance and guidance in getting acclimated to the site and many others have honored me by reviewing my work. You all have really built something special here and I feel privileged to be a part of it.

Sincerely,

J. Scott Burns
permalink • reply with quote
6/29/2010 5:40:02 AM

sarah hales
I feel the same I have only been on here since May 10 and have now made some nice friends which now chat on fb ..yes the dredded face book ha ha ,everyone is so kind and helpfull its a pleasure to be part of such a talented bunch of people Happy writing to you Sarah Hales x
6/29/2010 1:06:49 PM

Jerri Ward
Hi, My name is Jerri Ward and I just found Poetry Soup this week. I wanted to say thank you to all of you who have been kind enough to comment on what I have written. Everyone is so nice here and there is so much great writing to read from and learn from. I am so glad that I found Poetry Soup. I am new at this, so if get the rules wrong, somebody please let me know.

Thanks,
Jerri
7/10/2010 9:36:32 PM

Carol Grant
I to, just joined and haven't had time to walk the halls of Poetry Soup.
Writing is not new to me but my muse has been on holiday for a few years. Maybe being here will wake him from his long sleep.

Forum Home » Introductions » Such an unexpected welcome...