You have an ad blocker! We understand, but...

PoetrySoup is a small privately owned website. Our means of support comes from advertising revenue. We want to keep PoetrySoup alive, make it better, and keep it free. Please support us by disabling your ad blocker on PoetrySoup. See how to enable ads while keeping your ad blocker active. Also, did you know you can become a PoetrySoup Lifetime Premium Member and block ads forever...while getting many more great features. Take a look! Thank you!
Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » New to the Soup

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
7/7/2012 1:19:55 PM

Mary Evangeline Cooper
Even though I joined some time ago, I am new to the "Soup". I live in the Deep South, teach English as a Second Language, and am also a mom. I love to write and have been doing so since a child. I have begun writing stories more than poems so I hope to find a place for myself here. The last location where my friend, Michael Rice, and Jkalwaye used to write is still home to some of my poems although it can get a bit out of hand there like a playground full of elementary students or high school kids in the cafeteria during a food fight. Did I mention I also taught English and Spanish. I look forward to working with everyone.
permalink • reply with quote
7/18/2012 12:47:45 PM

Mary Evangeline Cooper
I just learned that my msn account was hacked and it appears that for some reason an email was sent to one of my alternate addresses. I cannot enter chat which is just one worry and I would also like to say that I am sorry if anyone was insulted to to my account having been hacked. It is linked to this account. ME
7/19/2012 6:19:13 PM

jon terry
Hello Mary, I don't know if you should be welcoming me or Ditto as I've not been here long but welcome and nice to read you work.
Take care Jon

Forum Home » Introductions » New to the Soup