Soupers rise to the occasion...
Blog Posted:1/1/2014 11:26:00 AM
Well, it is a new year and there are many exciting things on the horizon for PoetrySoup.
Also, we just wanted to thank all of you Soupers who have contributed to a making PoetrySoup a haven. In this world, there are always people that can’t get along with others. Unfortunately, PoetrySoup is NOT immune to this poems
/sad'>sad attribute of existence. So, use the block poet feature, if necessary. We will soon be applying this feature to SoupMail as well. Anyway, do not let a handful of bad vegetables spoil the Soup.
Here are a few reminders for the New Year:
- Re-read our Terms and Conditions
- If you post something on a PUBLIC forum (i.e. PoetrySoup Blog), there will possibly be dissenting opinions. Voicing a difference of opinion is not wrong. If fact, it should be expected when controversial subjects are broached. HOW you voice your opinion is a different matter. It can be done in an appropriate manner.
- If someone is causing too much trouble, block them. This feature helps our computer program determine who the trouble makers are.
- There are enough troubles in this fantastic world without having to add to them here.
- If you don't have anything nice to say, think a little longer ...or don't say anything at all.
We have confidence that you Soupers can rise to the occasion. Help show that PoetrySoup is NOT like the rest of the world!
Spock: The ship... out of danger?
Spock: Don't grieve, Admiral. It is logical. The needs of the many outweigh...
Kirk: ...the needs of the few...
Spock: ...Or the one. I never took the Kobayashi Maru test until now. What do you think of my solution?
Spock: I have been and always shall be your friend.
Spock: Live long and prosper.