| Enter Contest
|Deadline||12/31/2012 12:00:00 AM
|Note From Sponsor||No updates yet...
For this contest I think it would be fun if we write some Dodoitsu on a natural landscape. If you need help on what exactly the Dodoitsu form is check it out on the Forms of Poetry in the Resources section here on the Soup, or do a search on the internet. You may write just one Dodoitsu or twenty Dodoitsu if you so choose. Whatever natural scene you can think of would be welcome in this contest. Obviously the form would be Dodoitsu and the subject is a natural landscape. There are some rules that need to be followed for the contest, they are:
1. Name must be at the end of the poem
2. Contest name must be at the end of the poem
3. Date written must be at the end of the poem, the poem entered may be an old poem
4. Must be a Dodoitsu form poem
5. Must be written of a natural landscape
6. Can be any number of stanzas, any number of lines(minimum of 4)
I look forward to reading a lot of wonderful Dodoitsu!