We're still having fun!
You can, too.
Add some lines to our collaborative Christmas poem
(See 12/20/10 Collaborative Poem Progress)
We began our creative project on 12/18/10 and took off to a funny start right away. It was updated on 12/20/10 and posted on a blog on that date. Additional couplets are still being added
to that blog. So, read the poem, and submit a couplet in the comments section of that blog if you want to...until midnight EST 12/23/10,
when I will edit and post the final version...giving credit to all contributors. Now, we have brainstormed for a great title. See title ideas on this blog and then, please cast your vote in the comments. We have a few title suggestions:
1. Santa Versus The Bulge (Carolyn Devonshire)
2. Jolly Claus's Human Flaws (John Freeman)
3. Jolly Claus's Chocolate Flaws
4. Jolly Claus's Belly Flaws
5. Jelly Belly Santa Clause
6. Santa Claus' Veggies!
7. Santa Claus' Diet
8. No Sweets for Santa
9. Santa's Hidden Sweets
10. "Super Sized Santa's Sterling Holiday Mantra" (Linda Marie Bariana)
11. Super Sized Santa's Holiday Magic!
12 Super Sized Santa's Holiday Diet!
13 Super Sized Santa's Secret Stash
14. Winsome Elf Turns Biggest Loser (Carolyn Devonshire)
15. The North Pole Diet (Deb Wilson)
16. Mrs.Claus The Santa Slimmer (Deb Wilson)
17. The North Pole Diet Dilemma << I cast my vote for this one!)
Thanks for all of the inspiration!
Come on guys and gals...Help me out here! Vote and Have fun!
Merry Christmas to All and to All a Great Write!