Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

icicledayz - all messages by user

5/6/2010 5:35:15 PM
Entering Contest Competitions I have found entering contests has improved my breadth and quality. I enjoy having to become inspired on the spot, so to speak. I didn't use to enter contests until I joined here and do not enter too many due to time constraints, but I do enjoy the challenge. I both modify old ones to fit or create new ones, depends on what's called for. Love this site and the people I have interacted with. And I appreciate the comments.
Tony
5/9/2010 7:19:53 PM
Dreaming Dude ... good poem. I get the message and flow. This is good. Don't know if this version is the rewrite or not, but I like what I am reading.
Tony
5/13/2010 11:19:43 AM
OVERSOUL MISUNDERSTOOD I am sort of new to a lot of internet interactions, but the very first thing that was pounded into my head was that typing in all caps is considered rude. Tone it down a tad, please. Your poems are fine and I agree with you that there are no limitations on postings so - post away! Ignore the jealous. I do have a question though ... what makes one a master poet? (no, that is not a sarcastic question. I really am curious)
pages: 1