Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

poetrygirl2016 - all messages by user

9/27/2012 3:13:02 PM
hello community i write based on my life and personal experences. i am only 14 but, i write deep and think hard befour i write. i love poetry and think its a great way to express my inner feelings. please read my poems and give me constructive criticismOMG
10/4/2012 2:55:43 PM
AM I THE ONLY TEEN ON POETRY SOUP? hi im poetrygirl2016.... im 14 years old almost 15 im just wondring if there are any more teens on this website........... i like getting criticizam from people tht might go threw the sam things i have felt.... feel free to soup mail me.... i was also wondring how i maybe could get published it seems like a confusing process...Wave
10/4/2012 3:00:17 PM
Am I the only one.... i try to write atleast, once a week. even if its not the greates piece of poetry it makes my mind start thinking and the creative juices start flowing and usually a great piece comes out of that bad piece of poetry. maybe you should make yourself focus on other things to write about, as well if you only focus on writing when life gives you a challenge maybe you should try writing about religion or nature or family..... challange your mind and make yourself change your writing habiats hope this helps
*joni(:
10/14/2012 5:22:35 PM
AM I THE ONLY TEEN ON POETRY SOUP? view my poetry? i love getting criticizam from all of the soup members but, sometimes i feel it helps to get critcizam from ppl my own age
10/14/2012 5:29:42 PM
I'd appreciate legit feedback(love poem) i agree with svlynn 18 whoever this chick is shes soooooooooo missing out big time!!! your a great poet keep up the extremely amazing work!!Angel Wings
10/14/2012 5:53:48 PM
AM I THE ONLY TEEN ON POETRY SOUP? <a href='/me/'poetrygirl2016' target='_blank'>Read My Poetry on PoetrySoup</a> click that link to read my poems(:
10/29/2012 5:32:44 PM
I JUST NEED ADVICE:( I FEEL LIKE A LOST SOUL i started highschool this year and in the begging i had a lot of really close friends and then i had fewer and now i only have 2 i feel like i need new friends but, at my school im not exactly the top of the social chain....... i feel lost in trouble and in need
pages: 1