Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Lucretia - all messages by user

5/18/2012 9:35:14 AM
a warm hello to all I look forward to reading and posting here at PoetrySoup. Thank you for the warm welcome I've received. I hope to post more poems in the near future, and get to know you all.
I'm a 65-year-old woman with an 18-year-old heart ("growing older is required, growing up is optional"--author unknown).
I discovered poetry in May, 2011 after an accident kept me home with a bum leg. I still have the bum leg, but I've learned SO much about poetry. It's a way to express what lies within my soul, and has been a true blessing.
Take care all, and have a wonderful day!
Lucretia xx
6/22/2012 5:16:36 PM
posting and editing I don't understand how to work with a poem to change the font, color, etc. other than the options to put it in bold, italics, or center it, like it says above the posting area.
Also, when I use the area below and separate from the poem area, I clicked on "add media" to add a video, and the icon for adding a picture to add a picture. It put the video and picture in that area, but the video wouldn't play.
Also, is there any way to put the picture and the video in with the poem itself? Please Help!!!
pages: 1