Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

hollyamberkuhns - all messages by user

2/21/2012 9:13:34 PM
I need feedback on my poetry Please leave critical feedback on my poetry. I have hardly ever shared my poetry with anybody and would really appreciate it if i could get some insight from people who are educated in Poetry arts. Most of my work was written from the heart, but after reading my works you will realize i am very tolerant with criticism so please do not be afraid to be honest with me. Thank you
2/21/2012 9:24:00 PM
I just need to talk, but... @ Ashlee, your life may seem like it sucks but that is just the innerworkings of your brain in love. One thing your mother should understand is that you simply can not fight a feeling. Doing that will only push problems to happen at a later time. It takes time to push feelings out. Trust me, I can relate to your situation..Try not to think about what causes you to think about him because the more you think about him the more that you are going to hurt yourself. Your brain is biochemically wired to actually love a person more once they are not aloud to be in your life, or as they call it "falling out of love" or "getting over heartbreak". If you havent already, make sure you tell him everything that you truly feel. If he doesnt realize what he is missing out on, then that is his loss. You've got to stay positive and remember that you come first before anything else. Hope that my feedback helped somewhat. Take care
pages: 1