Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Sinbadthesailorman - all messages by user

9/29/2010 3:01:48 AM
Hello all, How are you doing? I am new here but I But I do write or at least try too. I am a 47 year old US Navy Veteran I am Disabled with severe back problems, I have dyslexia, and some short term memory problems as well.  I have been divorced for nearly a decade now, an I am a would be poet. I am trying or I am self publishing my works here through out the WWW on different PpC Publisher sites I have started to build a traffic wheel and I started that in July of this Year I am on some of the well known Social Networks and a few book markers and indexers.  I have tried to Brand my pen Name and I think I am doing quite well for only three months of really trying.  I have three Domains Names Now a dot net ,a dot org and the good old dot com they link to my website Poetry Writes & Other Stuff from Sinbad the Sailor Man I am in the process of Monetizing my website and one of my Blogs and I am looking for new  large windows to do this from. So I stopped by to give you all a try here at Poetry Soup. Donnie/ Sinbad the Sailor Man
pages: 1