Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

rogerramjet365 - all messages by user

6/4/2010 1:49:23 PM
me...sarah lou Hi Sarah, I found myself in empty rooms as well...........so I think they are not used much? Take care, Rog X
sarahlou wrote:
Hi just wanted to say hi to all you word loving people ,still trying to find my way round the site .... went onto the chat rooms to see if any of you were on there but nothing happened so not sure if i am doing something wrong ha ha which is prob the case ha ha ha anyway i thank all that have read my poems and i will be reading yours ,many thanks to the nice remarks as never really know if i can write or not ,anyway Big Hello to you all Wave x
6/4/2010 1:59:15 PM
Hi, Ive just Landed Hi, Ive just landed in the soup, I have just started writing last couple of weeks, I never realised how much there is to learn, So everyone has been so kind "THANK YOU" i hope its not just the honey moon period,,,,,,lol Regards Roger
6/11/2010 9:23:50 PM
Hi, Ive just Landed Thanks, I Will! Hows it going with you?
1/11/2011 11:25:23 AM
Should I? Hi, It sounds like you are depressed. You need to talk with your doctor as they can help. There are many types of depression and many reasons why it can happen, you need to talk. Please talk to someone, Regards Roger

AbbyLee wrote:
I don't know what I should do. I feel like people just don't care anymore. My "friends" always said they'd know when something was wrong and here I am not being able to stop crying for the past 3 weeks and not one of them has noticed a thing. I guess I'm a great actor because no one can tell anything is wrong. Personally all I want is to be able to cry into someones shoulder and not have them ask questions. My "friends" would never do that for me, so I guess you can't call them even that. Whenever I try to talk to them about my problems they always ignore me or push it away or get distracted by their own stuff. I dont know what to do, I feel like I'm falling apart but I just can't.
pages: 1