Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » lieing in a hospital bed

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
12/21/2011 11:30:23 AM

sherry smith
I am a little down I am in the hospital with pneumonia and a clot in my lung This is not the way I was going to spend this week, but I know God is in control and He has His reason for all things. I could use some encouraging words Thanks soup family

--
sherry smith
permalink • reply with quote
12/25/2011 3:05:57 PM

Pokey Lanford
Hi Sherry, I do pray you are feeling better.
12/31/2011 1:56:49 AM

Brenda Victoria Northeast
denise1965 wrote:
I am a little down I am in the hospital with pneumonia and a clot in my lung This is not the way I was going to spend this week, but I know God is in control and He has His reason for all things. I could use some encouraging words Thanks soup family
12/31/2011 2:00:15 AM

Brenda Victoria Northeast
Hi Sherry- that is no good you must be feeling quite uncomfortable. But as you say you have faith and one can't go past that can they? I don't know how I would manage without him. He is my all in all.

I wrote a poem about that called, Inspiration, I think. I shall pray you will be at the very least comfortable, and at the very best, that you soon will be up and well and rejoicing. Happy New Year, Brenda
edited by BrendaV on 12/31/2011
1/13/2012 2:18:42 PM

Eleanore Bourner
I'll be praying for you as well. Try to look on the bright side of things! hugs!

Elly
1/14/2012 6:27:30 PM

Karla Null
I hope you are feeling better by now. As your body "heals" remember that God never gives us more than we can handle. Find strength and reflection in Him.........Karla

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » lieing in a hospital bed