Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Hi everyone!

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
5/24/2010 7:06:57 AM

DE R
I'm new and I want to make some new friends around here. I really love writing and it's amazing that I can connect with others that share my passion.
I want to improve my writing skills so any advice is good for me!

Thanks for letting me join in!
permalink • reply with quote
5/31/2010 3:55:04 PM

sarah hales
Hi there i am also new on here but all these guys are really nice so happy writing
sarah x
6/1/2010 2:20:04 AM

DE R
doofus wrote:
The Glory of Grey and Two tutus too ae poems here in this Forum that you may use to inspire you to be 'Origina' I am tired of reading about Flowers blooming in June!l

If you're talking about my poems please be more specific. I want for people to criticize my work, too, but I also want to know what I did wrong so I can learn something from it. If you have the time and patience, please take a closer look at my poems and give me some advice on how can I improve my writing. Thank you for being honest!
6/1/2010 6:00:55 AM

DE R
sarahlou wrote:
Hi there i am also new on here but all these guys are really nice so happy writing
sarah x

Welcome to Poetry Soup,Sarah! Nice to see so many friendly people around here! Let's talk on Chat sometimes if you want to, 'cause nobody is ever there when I log in. Keep writing and have lots of fun around here!

Forum Home » Introductions » Hi everyone!