Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Introduction of Pamela Woolford Beauty28

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
10/5/2011 5:25:07 PM

Pam Woolford
Hello,
My name is Pamela and I have been married to Richard for twenty-one years. We have a seventeen month old silkie pup called Toby. He is a very good dog and keeps me company when I am on my own.I started to write poetry at the beginning of last year because I suffer from severe Insomnia. For anyone who doesn't know, this is a condition that causes you to stay awake. I was diagosed with a rare disease in 2006 which is neurodegenerative and has no cure.
I suffer from very severe pain and this is what led to the insomnia and I needed to find something to help me get through these most unpleasant hours.

I therefore started writing poems in January which I enjoy very much. Earlier this year I decided to try my hand at writing a book. I have now written and had published three children's books which I am very proud of. They are called "An Enchanted Garden", "The Little Pig That Ran Away To Save His Bacon" and the third which is about to be released is called "Zeppo The Little Dragon With The Big Problems".

I am in the beginning of getting a website going and will let you know once it is up and running.
I look forward to reading more of the members poems here and also posting some more of my own. Thank you for making me welcome on this Website and I will talk to more of you soon.

I am going on holidays on 13th Novmeber for fourteen nights to New Zealand on a cruise. I will try to post as many poems as I can in the meantime. Please bear with me as my illness sometimes can make me sick for a few days at a time. Thank you Pamela.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Introduction of Pamela Woolford Beauty28