Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » How do I...? » How To Omit Your Name From Contest Entry

Ask PoetrySoup Members how to do something or find something on PoetrySoup.
9/25/2011 11:34:11 AM

Anneliese Bose
Hi,
I have submitted a contest entry that required no name, and I don't know if I've done it right.
I tried to contact the person running the contest, but couldn't work out how to do that either, as clicking her name only showed me her poetry.
Can you please help?
Thanks

--
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.

Marcel Proust
permalink • reply with quote
9/25/2011 10:58:13 PM

Paula Swanson
Lets tackle the contest entry first. Go to your "Member Area". To do that, look to the left side of this page. The very first link (in blue) that you see, is to your Member Area. Click on that. Once in your Member Area, go to the section marked "My Poetry Links". There you will see a heading marked "My Member Contest Entries", Click on that. Up will pop a page that lists all the contests you entered with the poems you entered. There you will also find an edit/delete area. Click edit next to the poem you want to edit. After editing your poem, scroll down and click to submit the revisions. That's it. Best thing you can do, to find other helpful items, is to click into each area in blue (links) either in your Member Area or here on the left side of the page. You will find some really great stuff.
Now, about contacting a Soup member. You already found one way to see a list of a persons poems. In that list, click on a poem. In the header area, nest to their name, you will see an icon of an envelope and a bowl of soup. Click on that. You are now on a page to send a SOUP MAIL to that person. Once you write your mail and type in the code. and validate it, the Soup Mail is sent. You can also read Soup mail to you. There is a link to your Soup Mail in the Members Area.

Hope all this helps

Paula
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » How do I...? » How To Omit Your Name From Contest Entry