Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » »

5/18/2010 3:10:05 PM

James Fraser
Frank,
This sure made me chuckle. You know when a ripper has fired when you awake in the morning and the quilt is on top of the wardrobe, like your style. Will this be a charm offensive haha!!
permalink • reply with quote
5/23/2010 2:08:43 PM

aneysa churchwell
omg im a girl and i dnt fart when im sleepin.i think .lol i hope...
but your funny .what you said gave me a good laugh
5/24/2010 11:57:12 AM

aneysa churchwell
no problem frank =)
who doesnt appreciate a good laugh?
6/1/2010 2:35:42 AM

Tamra Amato
OMG I thought my true love was teasing me! I was a believer.... women don't fart! Thanks for making me laugh. Tamra
6/15/2010 6:46:17 AM

Eleanore Bourner
frank,
that's funny! though it's probably not true for all girls
--------------
Elly

Eleanore Bourner
frank,
--------------
Elly

Eleanore Bourner
frank,
--------------
Elly
8/30/2010 1:38:21 PM

sarah larrieu
are you seriouse not possible wouldnt you feel itdoofus wrote:
Do you ladies know you fart while you sleep? Sometimes you sound like a coyote in a trap. Dogs from 2 blocks away can hear ya! If barking dogs wake you... then you know what your significant other is afraid to tell ya. Don't say to yourselves "I wonder what kinda gals he sleeps with?" I've had the best that life has to offer in that dept. so don't think you are above a Coyote howl once in a while. My Question is Should we inform You. So that you may deal with it? Or better yet Purchase a butt plug for you? And don't say : "What about you men?" You know that is part of our charm!
1/23/2011 2:21:04 AM

Kaci Jo Atteberry
:P Nice. Lol ... But I'm with Tamra Amato on this ... My Boyfriend told me that I did a time or two and I didn't believe him ... But the second time around, he recorded it ... I had never been more embarassed in my entire life!!
2/9/2011 2:02:21 PM

Afolabi Taiwo
Why, it sound funny but what is my man doing awake in the middle of the night when you have a naked flesh beside you, don't tell me you could not bring your hood alive again because that sound is most libido raising noise one can ever hear in the midnight.folata
3/27/2011 12:07:24 PM

Deborah McNulty
I have a friend who lived with a man for several years before marrying him, and now has been married to him for about 18 years (give or take a year or two). She will not "cut the cheese" in front of him, even after all these years. When she told me this, I laughed so hard I almost peed myself! I said to her, "So you think that he believes that you have never farted in all these years? What about when you sleep?" She got very indignant and refused to believe that she could possibly let one rip during the night. Well, I say if she's holding them in all the time she's with him, and they're always together, they're going to come out sometime!!! How he must laugh at her!! Or maybe he doesn't sleep; I don't know!! LOL
11/6/2011 10:04:28 PM

Rajkumar Panthoiren
Good humour over here. It's like a routine that most of us let it loose when it's bed time. Opps, I didn't do it, anyone?
11/11/2011 8:06:37 AM

elizabeth wesley
Just don't move the covers!
12/25/2012 8:32:56 AM

Edward Orozco
This is hilarious everyone farts ! Lol ladies don't b shy

--
Edward
4/17/2015 8:01:09 PM

Judy Konos
When the complaint department chimes in, no matter which body part they're aggravated with just say,
"Hey! don't tell me, tell God, he's the one who made it! And be sure you tell him that you could have done a much better job!" Their Silence...Works for me!
8/31/2018 7:47:30 PM

Jean Bush
For your information, my dear sir, women do not burp, sweat, snore or pass gas. Therefore, we must bitch, or we'll explode.ROFLMAO

Forum Home » »