Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » English 10 Teacher from Canada!

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
11/4/2016 10:32:43 AM

MsAndraya Hughes
Hello! I responded to a few of your poems recently and thought I should probably introduce myself as well. I just signed on today as I've been using some of your incredible work with my grade 10, 11, and 12 students and the response has been AWESOME! It was their idea that I get a hold of the poets and see if they would repond to our questions! I'm really looking forward to sharing with them any and all responses we get! Thank you for your beautiful work; it has been really exciting to read your work and share with my class! Please note, I give credit where credit is due. They absolutely know that the poetry is yours and it goes no further than my classroom. The discussions have been incredible!!
permalink • reply with quote
11/4/2016 3:16:45 PM

keith osborne
MsAndraya Hughes, hello and wwelcome. I know that I was not one of the poets that you contacted, however, I have one poem that I would like you to peruse. If you would not mind? It's called "What Makes a Teacher Special". Since you are a teacher, I wanted to share it with you. Your profession nevers gets the credit that it deserves, so this is my small contribution. I hope that you do read it and enjoy. Feel free to read any others that catch your eye. If not , I completely understand. Thank you for your time, Keith Osborne
11/4/2016 3:22:35 PM

keith osborne
I am just being curious Ms. Hughes, do you have any poetry posted here? I looked, but could not find any.

Forum Home » Introductions » English 10 Teacher from Canada!