Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Fun and humor » MOUSE TROUBLE

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Everything to make us smile - anecdotes, stories, fun things to do, etc. But NOT Poetry.
7/3/2016 5:57:29 PM

David Smith
True Story. Have been having mouse trouble and was talking to a family friend at church on Sunday. Said he had just the thing. A trap that comes already baited - caught mouse at his house night before. said he would drop it off at my house later. He has been to my house before a number of times, yet for some reason he turned into driveway 2 houses down and got stuck in the mud reversing out. Had to tow him out but not without help of another neighbour who used his jack to shift lift car sideways to anther neighbours drive. Can almost imagine mouse watching proceedings or even instigating them. Ah life where would we be without a few quirky adventures. May you all have a few of your own.
As for the mouse, the outcome is not decided. Trap not yet touched. watch out for updates.

David from NZ
permalink • reply with quote
10/25/2016 2:36:14 AM

Keith Logan
Get a cat. I did and the cat would catch a mouse, bring it to me and I released it in a nearby field. Soon enough no mice dared to enter the cat's domain.
12/26/2016 10:19:12 AM

Bruce Adams
Hilarious story ! I've been stuck in the mud many times, I can relate. I'm sure the mouse had a good laugh !

Forum Home » Fun and humor » MOUSE TROUBLE