Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Greetings fellow poets

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
1/18/2016 2:56:12 PM

Kurtis Collins
Ello there!

My name is kurtis, I am a highschool student and I love to create- be that paintings, stories, poetry... And I've just discovered poetry soup. So I decided to post a few poems and I already got lovely feedback in the matter of minutes, really.. Let's just say I like it here. I hope to get to post here often, and enjoy poems from other poets, I've done some reading and I can tell that this is a very diverse and creative site. I decided to post an introductory thread in hopes that if this is a very vocal community, I will be part of it. I hope I get to know some people on this site and hope to have a grand time enjoying the literature here.

Thanks for reading my hello, and I hope that you will return it!
edited by Kurtis Collins on 1/18/2016
permalink • reply with quote
1/20/2016 8:57:25 PM

The Grahamburglar
Hey Kurtis, welcome! I go through spurts where I can hardly write fast enough to get all of the ideas out, followed by periods of...well, mostly too much school, too much work, too much life, and I find it difficult to find the balance. In any case, I have grown to really enjoy this site, and there are a lot of extremely talented and encouraging people here. I hope your experience on the soup is as good as mine has been. Oh, and again...welcome!
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Greetings fellow poets