Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » well good morning

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
11/21/2015 5:31:16 AM

christopher nilo
my name is christopher nilo and I would like to extend my thanks to all the poets who have showed me nothing but kindness thus far...with a special thanks to all who have read anything from my pen and left a comment...doubly thank you and everyone thats been receptive thus far...*tips hat to skat a*...*whispers thanks to silent one for all your support*...*bows to Linda a.k.a. poet destroyer a*...I have been writing for about 24 years and have been extremely blessed to use this gift I have been given to freely give back...before anything else...for me to take full credit for anything that comes from my pen would be greedy and selfish of me because I do speak on behalf of us through me to us t to me on behalf of the Creator through me to us to me...remember we're all in this together and the only way through this is together...we were given voices for a reason...it's time to start using them correctly and courageously with love and gratitude...not hate and fear...stay safe and stay blessed-reflect...a.k.a. christopher
edited by reflect on 11/21/2015
permalink • reply with quote
11/27/2015 11:28:28 PM

done posting
It is great that you are here. I welcome you. I am new too.
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » well good morning