Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » Quoth the [Malkavian] Raven...

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
6/6/2014 7:21:01 PM

Malkavian Raven
Still stumbling a bit, learning the site. I found this forum and thought it only proper I introduce myself formally after a [more than generous] lot of you have taken interest in my poems. So, thank all of you for that very warm welcome.

Call me "Mal" or "Raven", or if you wish you can call me by my real name, Aaron. I'm 32-years-old, born & raised in central Indiana. Until I recently acquired the desire to start writing poetry, I spent my days & nights taking in spirits and painting, but never together [or at least not that I remember]. I figured I write short lyrics for my acoustic tunes, not much difference, right? [Wrong.]

If you're not able to easily deduce on your own, I wear my [semi-broken] heart on my sleeve. I'm very loyal to those few I call "friend" and I make for a great shoulder to cry on [or so I've been told].

I hope in time, talent willing, to become a pillar of the Soup community. Thanks to all of you again for your time and encouraging words. I assure you, I will reciprocate.

~ Mal / Raven / Aaron
permalink • reply with quote

Forum Home » Introductions » Quoth the [Malkavian] Raven...