Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Love and Romance » Not sure I'd be into this?

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Seeking relationship advice, romantic ideas or just want to express your feeling - Post Here!
2/3/2014 4:56:47 PM

Casper Daccary
Ok so I recently met this AMAZING girl at the bar and started texting/calling her all the time. So last night she calls me and say's she'd love to do "it" but she really wants to try a devils threesome, and wanted to know if my friend Stu along. I asked Stu, but he said not unless the male/female ratio is at least 2 so it's not gay. Anyways I hit up craigslist and found 3 women that were interested (one insisted on bringing her female partner, however) so everything is ready to go, but i'm just not sure I'm ready for it. Does anyone here have experience with 7-somes? Was it fun, should i go through with it or wait for something a little more vanilla?
edited by Casper Daccary on 2/3/2014
permalink • reply with quote
2/3/2014 5:38:53 PM

Madrigal Franch
How bout you and two dudes? If you want me to I will take off all my clothes for you if that's what you're into to. Ask Stu.
2/3/2014 10:52:35 PM

Samuel Durant
You'll actually have to account for each testicle when calculating the ratio. Standard formula dictates that two non-fat females eliminate the homo-factor of one testicle.
2/3/2014 10:55:05 PM

Casper Daccary
Samuel Durant wrote:
You'll actually have to account for each testicle when calculating the ratio. Standard formula dictates that two non-fat females eliminate the homo-factor of one testicle.

Are you implying that vanilla sex with fewer than 4 women is homosexual except in cases of monorchism?
2/3/2014 11:02:05 PM

Samuel Durant
Casper Daccary wrote:
Samuel Durant wrote:

Are you implying that vanilla sex with fewer than 4 women is homosexual except in cases of monorchism?

Shocking as it may be, the research seems to suggest just that

Forum Home » Love and Romance » Not sure I'd be into this?