Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » i need to be heard by the world

Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Talk about anything or need a shoulder to cry on? Share your thoughts and emotions here:
8/16/2013 7:16:49 PM

Kyle Churchwell
i saved 2 lives and someone special to me saved my life but i am not heard by the world and i saved 2 lives is that not enough i saved them from suiciced and they have stoped cutting stoped thinking bout cutting yet i am not heard by the world
is 2 lives not enough?
permalink • reply with quote
8/28/2015 12:26:29 AM

Taylor Brinsfield
you did an amazing thing

but what are you trying to gain?
9/1/2016 5:31:43 PM

A Yorkshire Poet
Kyle, the fact that you saved lives makes you a person who doesn't need acclaim. You're already so much better and greater than most.
9/3/2016 11:11:26 AM

Robert Warlov
Don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing. You require world praise for your heroic act? Maybe you watch too much T.V. Good deeds are laudable. I thank you too. But graditude expressed, for an adult, aught to be enough
9/26/2016 5:51:51 AM

Keith Logan
Good deeds are performed by many on a daily basis. I have also performed some good deeds at least one of which wild horses could not drag out of me. A good deed is it's own reward. Ask yourself, why do you need the accolades of others for something essentially private?
edited by Keith Logan on 9/26/2016
12/30/2016 7:13:01 AM

Rainbow Promise
I submitted two short stories this year, and none of them were placed into any categories to be viewed by others. They are not even mentioned under "all stories". Am I entitled to feedback from the Soup Forum?
1/2/2017 4:30:58 PM

keith osborne
only if you're a paid member

Forum Home » I just need to talk... » i need to be heard by the world