Book: Reflection on the Important Things

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq

Forum Home » Introductions » I'm a new poet/ unable to pay for membership

New to PoetrySoup? Introduce yourself here. Tell us something about yourself.
6/21/2013 4:16:41 PM

D.A Hopkins
I'm here to grow as an us coming poet. I ask that you tell me the truth at were I could grow at I will let you know I failed English and left school at 16yrs pregnant with my first son. now turning 21 an I have six children my baby's -10. next month so I had become uneasy to what I would become as that was my dream as a child. just to be a mum. I am slowly getting better with my spelling but it all depends on if my laptop would like me to see the page I'm writing so sometimes I'm writing blind. all my early poems are from details in my life so I do date them for you. I've writing my life poem but sadly you will not be seeing it as its 8pages long and I can not afford memberships I live in a country town 70 km from Adelaide please start with my poem "baby" seems to be everyone's favorite please enjoy get lost into the emotions and pain they are as stated real life avents I endured during 2000-the present. since starting here on the soup I've found that I now have to work and focus as all my previous ones just always wrote themselves enjoy n hope to see some of your work
Denise
permalink • reply with quote
6/23/2013 9:53:10 PM

Poet JMariah
Hi Denise, and welcome to PoetrySoup. I am new here too and still finding my way around. There seem to be a lot of encouraging people here who will help you to improve your writing. It is good that you are willing to work at it. I look forward to reading some of your poems.

--
Poems by JMariah http://poetryjmariah.blogspot.ca/
7/12/2013 1:21:29 PM

D.A Hopkins
hope you are enjoying my work. I'm getting better as each day goes. i've re-written nearly all poems now i'm experimenting with puncturation and i'm tired so not looking that word up let me know what your thoughts are
Denise

Forum Home » Introductions » I'm a new poet/ unable to pay for membership