Book: Shattered Sighs

Get Your Premium Membership

Poetry Forum

home recent topics recent posts search faq
Don't Post Poetry Here!!! Seeking relationship advice, romantic ideas or just want to express your feeling - Post Here!
1/18/2013 12:44:00 AM

Mest Kiphen
Sometimes I just don't understand how so many people are able to find someone they can share their lives with. Maybe some of us are just destined to walk this world alone. The more I ponder over this, the more evidence I see in my own life that enforces this idea. As the years have gone by, I have lost friends and lovers, without gaining any back. Maybe its just me. Maybe its all in my head.
permalink • reply with quote
8/20/2013 2:10:46 PM

Rachel W
I feel like I just posted about the same thing. You know what they say about great minds...

I want to feel like the next great love is around the corner, but sometimes it's hard to stay optimistic!

I just wanted you to know that you are not alone in pondering this. I too have lost many friends, and feel like I am not gaining any back. I am still hopeful that my faith will be restored one day.

Cheers

Rach
3/16/2017 8:32:31 AM

Edward Brown
This is the great mystery which nobody can truly answer. I too think on this subject, look back over the years at what could have been, what should have been, what would have been had this been done, those words been said, that thought or feeling was not there, the circumstance was different or if the color of the carpet matched the strip on my tie, if on that day, in a different way I did not interact with that person who did this, said that and behaved poorly on those situations.

I cannot give advice, cannot comfort or write inspiration save for saying you are not alone... the bank gives a loan.